The Panzerkampfwagen IV formed the backbone of the German tank units in World War II. It was produced in greater numbers between 1933 and 1945 than any other German main battle tank of the time. The H version, which for the first time featured side skirts to increase armor protection, was built from 1943 to 1944.
- True to original surface details
- Movable turret with storage box
- MG 34
- Side skirts
- Injection molded track with individual links and sections
Authentic representation of the following versions:
- 20th Pz. Div Staff Russia, Tarnopol 1944
- 23rd Pz. Div, 6th Company, Hungary 1944
Scope of delivery:
Kit incl. building instructions and decal.