Unassembled plastic model kit of a Japanese car Toyota Sprinter Trueno AE86.
Scale of the model kit: – 1/24
- plastic sprues with parts of the model kit
- decal sheet
- assembly instructions with painting and marking diagrams
Paint and glue not included.
Unassembled model kit, requires cutting out and gluing the parts together.
Kit includes an assembly instructions which depicts the correct order of cutting out and gluing the parts together. Instruction also contains suggested paint numbers of different brands for painting the kit. Final step is to apply the included waterslide marking in the correct places as shown in the assembly instructions.
Building this model kit requires following basic tools:
- craft knife or sprue cutters
- small files or sandpapers in different gradations
- paintbrushes in different sizes
- glue for plastic model kits
- paint set chosen according to the instructions or with the help of our staff
- if the model kit includes resin or photoetched parts a CA type glue would be required
Fujimi is a Japanese plastic model kit manufacturer, one of the 4 famous brands from Shizuoka between Tamiya, Aoshima and Hasegawa.
Founded in 1948 it became widely known on the model making market in the 1970’s with their 1/700 waterline series of warships and 1/72 scale aircraft model kits. Today the range of Fujimi kits spans from 1/700 warships, through 1/72 scale aircrafts and AFVs with a substantial range of scale car kits. They also produce a range of sci-fi models and sets depicting various, historical Japanese buildings. Their kits have a good amount of details and parts fit together well. Thay are enjoyable and trouble free to build by both the novice and experienced modellers alike.